14 février 2014
by Cendrine Marrouat
The world is becoming increasingly mobile-driven. According to Internet Data Corporation, 2015 will see more U.S. consumers access the Internet through mobile devices than through desktops.
So, what does it mean for small businesses and solo-entrepreneurs in that country and elsewhere? As WebDAM Solutions’ infographic below shows, if you deal with a global audiences, there is no time to waste anymore. You must adapt or watch competition take over.
– 25 percent of searches are conducted via mobile devices.
– Mobile LinkedIn users are 2.5 times more active than desktop-only users.
– SMS coupons are redeemed eight times more than emailed offers.
– Positive word of mouth is unlikely to happen if your site is not mobile-friendly.
– Mobile ad revenue will more than double to $24.5 billion by 2016.
© 2017 Images en bref | Site Internet réalisé par ARCANSE